Managed Technology Services are 24/7 computer software monitoring, hardware monitoring and network monitoring with maintenance and repair services all wrapped up in one flat monthly rate. Managed Technology Services are designed to be proactive and prevent problems before they arise or become a visible issue to you the end-user. Our Managed Technology Services also includes Log Me In pro remote access for all your computers and users and award winning best in the business anti-virus/anti-malware Malwarebytes. We are also constantly enhancing the security of our Managed Technology Services clients networks with other light-weight security applications to protect you against specific threats such as ransomware viruses like Cryptowall. With Managed IT Services we are your fully outsourced IT department at a fraction of the cost of hiring a full-time Technology employee.
Managed Technology Services: The Benefits
Managed Technology Services are rapidly becoming the only business model for small business clients and IT repair companies alike.
Benefits for Clients
- Log Me In Pro for all your computers
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and several other light-weight security applications
- 24/7 Real-Time Monitoring of hardware/software
- Windows and 3rd party software updates that our vendor tests for compatibility issues before deployment
- Proactive maintenance means issues are often detected before they have the ability to have a major impact on system performance
- Remote access allows the technician to connect to the machine immediately providing the fastest service possible
- No physical technician presence is required for most repairs, allowing the business to work unimpeded
- Flat rate billing provides highly predictable Technology budgeting
- Ability to ease dependence upon in-house or 3rd party IT repair
- A consistent, familiar, contact for all business employees, without being put through the tumbler of support technicians
Benefits for Turbo Technicians
- Increased familiarity with the clients unique hardware allows us to give pointed troubleshooting and equipment advice. No two systems or clients are alike, and the added information allows for greater insight into an individual clients needs
- Remote access allows us to see a clients PC in real time, easing the explanation of services to each customer regardless of knowledge level
- Predictable billing and quoting, assuring the client is always given the best price
Turbo Technicians provides Managed Technology Services through a series of programs.
Remote Access Client
When a customer is on-boarded to our Managed Technology Services program two remote access clients are installed Log Me In Pro for the user and Turbo Technicians current remote access software (screen connect). Next we install a award winning anti-malware software called Malwarebytes that protects your system and web browsing in real-time. Lastly, we install a monitoring and deployment client called IT 24/7 Support. This client monitors the vital signs of your PC on a hardware level, telling us the current status of each individual component of your device as well as whether or not databases are online and healthy and the status of your backups. These reports are comprehensive and provide information such as device up-time, hard drive status, memory usage, and even device temperature. Should a problem arise, or fault become detected our system sends our technicians an automated warning, no matter the time of day. This assures the fastest response time humanly (or electronically) possible. While the client is always running, it is a very light-weight program (has little or no impact on performance) and does not record any of your personal data, ensuring your data is never sent outside of your company’s network.
With our managed services packages, Turbo Technicians provides anti-virus software that is highly sophisticated to defend against even the most current cyber attacks (often refereed to as 0-day). The software is perpetually examining your network looking for suspicious activity, sending automated reports at the sign of trouble.
The cornerstone of any IT servicing in the home or business should always be a backup solution. The backup solution provided in our managed services is also remotely reported and monitored. Monitoring a customer’s backup status allows our technicians to ensure emergency copies are made of all of your files to guarantee your work is protected against hardware failure, cyber attacks, or even human error. In accordance with our commitment to security and privacy, all backups are made in an encrypted format and can be formatted to output to a physical or cloud-based storage medium.
Some of the highlights of the Managed Technology Services package include:
- Log Me In Pro for all your computers
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Pro
- 24/7 Real-Time Monitoring and Alerting
- Windows and 3rd party application updates
- IDrive Local and 500GB of Online Backup space (SQL is supported) & Backup Management
- All remote and on-site support
- Other free software we install, configure and update regularly – CCleaner, Defraggler, Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit, CryptoPrevent, etc.