Although the best policy is to always have a current backup, many businesses simply do not keep accurate, and recent backups. Here at Turbo Technicians data backup is our specialty. We have an arsenal of hardware and software related tools to attempt to recover your data, even when your hard drives have seen their worst! And in the event that the issue is too great for us to handle, we can work with our data recovery partners to perform a forensic recovery for you. No data is worth losing!
Data recovery services include:
- RAID rebuilds and recovery
- External hard drive repair and recovery
- Disaster hardware repair (water damage, fire damage, shock, etc.)
While the cost of computer hardware has come down tremendously within recent years, outright replacement remains a very costly proposal, especially when working with enterprise-grade hardware. The value of standardized hardware is cost effective component replacement, yet many of our customers are astounded by how affordable seemingly complex components actually are. Donâ€™t replace, repair!
Hardware repair services include:
- Full laptop component replacement due to damage from water, fire, drop, shock, etc.
- Desktop component repair and replacement due to damage from water, fire, shock, etc.
- Server component repair due to damage from water, fire, shock, etc.
- UPS (uninterruptible power supply) battery replacement
Turbo Technicians has a wealth of experience when it comes to disaster continuity, our technicians can help asses your disaster situation and put you on the fast track to recovery.
Disaster assessment services include:
- Damage assessment for insurance claims
- Inventory audits of destroyed or salvageable hardware
- Establish emergency contacts with hardware or software vendors
- Indexing of critical information; including digital and hard-copy documents